skip to main | skip to sidebar

So I have to journal...

"If you don't journal every day, then you can't expect your students to..."

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Paint

What makes people walk out of their houses, stop on the sidewalk, turn around, stare at their 20-year-old Victorian and say, "Yes, yes. Okay, the answer is day-glow pastels." Someone explain why there is an easter egg colored house on Cole Ave? Every day on the way to work I see that stupid house and think, No! That is not right!
Posted by deh-vin at 11:59 PM
Labels: randomness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
deh-vin
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (13)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (19)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2005 (53)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ▼  January (13)
      • I've got nothin
      • Something I didn't even know...
      • Stolen from Erin's profile...
      • Paint
      • Moving Day
      • I finally understand how awesomely annoying I must...
      • Ten things you didn't know about me...maybe
      • Nobody puts Baby in a corner
      • Downtown
      • Friday Night!
      • Astrology
      • All Nighter
      • New Year's Eve party
  • ►  2004 (29)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (7)