Sunday, January 16, 2005

Moving Day

I helped Jacque finish moving into her new apartment after the basketball game. I got there in time to help decorate, but not have to do any heavy lifting ... outside ... in the freezing cold weather. Then Austen and Mike came over and we watched movies and had pizza with Jacque's parents. Then the parents left and we chit-chatted for a long time and then Austen decided that I had to see "Super Troopers", because I had never seen it. No thank you. I sat through the first 30 minutes and decided to go home. It's just not my idea of funny. It's my idea of stupid. So I got to sleep early. Didn't wake up early though. Woke up at 10am this morning. Called Jacque. We decided to do lunch and grocery shopping at noon-thirty. Then Sean called and said we were going to see "In Good Company" with Dennis Quaid and Topher Grace. It was most amusing. I liked it, but it seemed to be trying to hard to be deep, when in fact it was actually kind of shallow. It had a pop-culture beginning and a sort of Indie film ending, without a moving transition between, you know what I mean? It's okay if you don't, Jason didn't understand me, but Megan did. I'm not sure what that says... Anyway, cooking dinner with Jacque at 6pm-ish and Austen is coming over around 7pm. We have decided to make dinners at Jacque's because she has enough dishes and cooking ware to make food for an army. She has 16 place settings. It's out of control. I'm sooo jealous. The apartment reminds me a lot of what was Brent and Tommy's place. But they're in the same complex, so I would assume they would look alike. She is actually directly across from some Steelers fans who kept going out on their balcony last night and yelling and blowing an airhorn every time, I assume, the Steelers scored a point or took a breath of air. That wasn't annoying.

Very excited, must go or will be late.

4 comments:

Jason said...

"I helped finish moving into my new apartment after the basketball game."

Freudian slip, much? Heh.

But as long as we don't mention any of the stupid things I did this weekend, we're cool.

frank said...

yea, I wondered about that too! I was liek "Devon moved and didn't tell me?! what a bi#$%!"

heh. Any excuse to curse Devon...

deh-vin said...

In my own defense, there are a number of errors in this entry, I was really tired when I wrote it. I would also like it known that I have a key to Jacque's apartment, so I think of it as mine too, as I think of Jason's apartment as mine ... in the sense that I would rather be at either of those places than at the condo because at any second Lynn could appear ... because she has a key.

deh-vin said...

Shut up Frank!!!