skip to main | skip to sidebar

So I have to journal...

"If you don't journal every day, then you can't expect your students to..."

Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Year's Eve party

It was good. That's pretty much all I can say. I have had better, but who hasn't. Ya know?
Posted by deh-vin at 6:02 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
deh-vin
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (13)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (19)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2005 (53)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ▼  January (13)
      • I've got nothin
      • Something I didn't even know...
      • Stolen from Erin's profile...
      • Paint
      • Moving Day
      • I finally understand how awesomely annoying I must...
      • Ten things you didn't know about me...maybe
      • Nobody puts Baby in a corner
      • Downtown
      • Friday Night!
      • Astrology
      • All Nighter
      • New Year's Eve party
  • ►  2004 (29)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (7)