Friday, March 24, 2006

Ninja chop!

So I'm sitting at my computer, hitting the Next Blog button and reading other people's random blogs, when Sean runs into the condo and puts down a bag and walks into the kitchen. Then he comes out of the kitchen and walks over to the couch and say, "Are you busy?". Heh. Heh.

"Why?" I asked.

"Do you want to make me a ninja costume?" he said.

"Why yes I do." I said in all seriousness.

"I bought fabric, you might want to Google a costume and go from that." he said.

"Okay ... when do you need it?" I wondered.

"Really soon. Like five o'clock." he said.

(Please note that it is 4:21pm)

"AAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!" I said.

So, I pulled out a large piece of black fabric from the plastic bag and got to work. After some discussion and some talent drama, Sean left and then came back with a tall, skinny Japanese guy and a pack of Gold Coasts. We fit the costume and Sean set up his equipment. The "ninja" smoked a cigarette through his face mask and macked for the camera. It was hilarious! Unfortunately, I smell and taste like cigarettes. Cheap nasty cigarettes. Cheapest ones at 7-11! I would have chipped in for something nicer, Cloves. Maybe something that tastes like vanilla. So gross. A delightful end to a successful day.


Newsflash: Sean just walked into the living room with the camera and goes, "Oh, shit." Apparently he didn't open something, so nothing was recorded. Boo. He'll have to re-shoot some other time. Totally sucks.


Newsflash #2: Tim and Connie are coming on Sunday to pick up the chest from in front of the fireplace and the monstrosity from my room. It's all coming together!!! Woot! I have decided maybe I will forgo the "real" furniture route and Container Store my room. So tempting. I think that's what I'll do.

Have a super weekend, everybody!

No comments: