You know how no matter how many good things happen during the week, they can't make up for the crappy parts?
Monday I had a paper due at 11:00am. I can't even believe I finished it. That puts a sour start to the week.
I went to Razzoo's for Mardi Gras on Tuesday. It was good times. After we left Jacque and I were going to the car and this van drives along beside us, pulls past the empty space next to my car and then proceeds to back into it, so that the driver's side is facing my driver's side. We're getting into the car and the driver goes, "Can I compliment y'all?"
Not to turn down a compliment before I hear it, I turn around and give Jacque a confused look and then turned back.
The guy goes, "Who is the busty one?"
What????!!!???
Jacque goes, "yeah..."
The guy goes "what, are you a 38DD?"
He started to say something else, but at that point I decided to sit down in the car and close the door. The CREEPY GUY in the VAN decides to drive off. Geeeihh!!
Wednesday I went to work, then class, then work, then skipped class and went home. I went to Jacque's for dinner. That was nice. Watched Alias. Always a good time.
Thursday I wore my stain-resistant khakis. I had to be at work by 8:15am. Around 3pm I realized when I saw my reflection in the window of Smoothie King, that my fly was down.
The humiliation I felt was so overwhelming.
Don't people tell you these things anymore!?! But then I zipped up, went back to work and had sushi for dinner with Kim. I wandered into the game, late, and went to Ben's afterward. All in all great. Kim displayed the marvel of my stain-resistant khakis to everyone at the table, by repeatedly dropping Cosmopolitan on my pants. It was fun. And we saw lesbians singing Faith, by George Michael.
"HA!! Lesbians!" as Jason would say... :)
I have been so tired this week and the Starbucks that I have enjoyed almost every morning this week is making me crazy. Wish me a happy weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment