Saturday, February 05, 2005

Friday

Dinner and a movie with Jacque, Austen, and Mike. Jacque and I were hanging out at my place waiting for Austen to call us back. Two of my classes were cancelled, so I got bored around 2:30pm. Therefore the logical choice would be to curl my hair. Then Jacque came over and we curled her hair too. We went to Bedford looking all curly. It was good times. Jacque has pointed out that we could possibly be annoying and weird when we communicate with little to no words and more looks and telepathy. So that could explain the weird looks from Austen and Mike, but I'm sure that it's because my hair looked like curly Dallas 80s hair. Jacque looked like Veronica Lake. It's not fair. Don't worry, there are no pictures, of me... Then we went to see "Sideways" - very amusing, but there were several completely unnecessary and inappropriate nude scenes, including a rather large man running towards the audience, full frontal

guhh....

Hold on, give me a moment...




Okay. But other than that, it was good times. Jacque thinks Mike is warming up to us... I don't know... Jacque thinks we are weird. Jacque and I aren't weird when we hang out are we? We aren't obnoxious girly girls that giggle too much and sort of shriek when we get drunk...



Shut up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah