I have spent the last week at my brother's computer, trying my darnedest to get everything done. Sean has spent the last week, about 18 hours a day, on the couch downstairs with my laptop trying to finish his script. We have spent the semester wasting time and now we are both paying for it. Sean is going to be sick for a while because his whole system is screwed up. I'm going to spend next week cleaning and organizing the condo, because right now it's a teenage wasteland. If you learn anything from me this semester, know that it is very important to NOT PROCRASTINATE!! Crap. So much to do. So tired. Good luck on finals kids. And Jason, hope you have fun going out on the town. I have slacked on my job to make sure you got out this semester. I'm glad you've taken the task upon yourself. Good night kids. Make sure you get your eight hours of sleep every night. Gotta fight those dark circles. Wait, that's just me...
P.S. My hair still smells like campfire when it gets wet. Damn I need a haircut.

No comments:
Post a Comment