Friday, February 17, 2006

Best Valentine's Day Ever!!

Okay, V-Day. I don't really remember what I have ever done on Valentine's Day. Doesn't matter whether I had a boyfriend, or a boy, or nothing but the love of my friends. I put it out of my mind apparently. But this V-Day, best time ever!

Chilled at home, went to Michael's for a crochet hook. Would like to apologize to cashier for my holiday bitterness and to the work suit guys that I almost hit while trying to exit the parking lot. Note: however, you shouldn't walk on the right side of the street then dart across to the left when I try to pass you. It's not good sense!

Got Whataburger, my least favorite fastfood establishment, but conveniently positioned between condo and Jason's apartment. Mmm...crocheting, fast food, and "Elizabethtown".

Elizabethtown = exhaustive sentimentality.

The evening was all around not unpleasant. Jason even went out on an errand while Frank and I stayed at the apartment and we did not fight! We were entranced by Sex and the City on TBS. Jason was a 7 year-old girl with the wine giggles by the end of the movie. That man can not handle his liquor (read: bottle of white wine). Lush.

No comments: