Monday, January 30, 2006

Mmmonday

For some reason I could not wake up today. Had to be in class by 9:00am. I managed to wake up at 8:10am, good thing my new shampoo makes my hair look less greasy on day two. Woot for less strict hygiene habits. Hopped in the shower and was in class on time. I have put my foot down and refused to sit next to the two talking hyenas on the front row. Now I sit behind them and glare!! Grrr... I am still a little bitter about girl number 2 calling the Band racist in class on Friday. Seriously, you can't be pulling that stuff before I have my coffee. Hopefully I will be over it by Wednesday, otherwise, I might have to move seats again.

At work I tried to come up with a fantastic two fold brochure detailing the fabulousness of my boss and his company, it wasn't so easy. Not that he isn't fabulous in a real estate broker sort of way, but I needed some serious template help and he had to write verbage. Not to mention I need to get out and about in Dallas and take some pictures so that I can actually use photos that wouldn't involve copyright infringement. Don't wanna get sued!

Driving home I realized that staring at the computer screen for 4 1/2 hours is making me go blind. So as soon as I got home and sat and stared at Sean's computer screen for ... going on 2 hours now. Was checking out Style.com for fashion tips ... still searching for perfect outfit for Kristen's rehearsal dinner. Seriously it takes me months to plan an outfit that is halfway presentable. And even then, it doesn't always work out. Side Bar: I spent all of December thinking about a New Year's outfit and my friends showed up in jeans and I looked like ... I don't even know who I looked like. I had "thank you for the country music award" curly hair because I got bored that day and I had my favorite rhinestone tie. Have resolved to wear that more. I only end up wearing it to Pete's for some reason. After looking at slide shows on Style I became focused on Peter Sarsgaard, because he is dating Maggie Gyllenhaal and she knows how to wear all the right things at the parties, thank you very much. Question: Interesting or stupid and boring that they both have double-aa in their last names? You be the judge. After I IMDB-ed him I found a link to the most amusing website. Seriously, go to it. It looks like a normal, crazy, fan website, but read the copy - it's NOT!! Especially the FAQs. Hahahaha! I'm going to go read them again now.

I have definitely started drinking coffee again, results be damned, because I am not a quitter!

And now, I will leave you with a quote from the P-Gaard Hub News page:

Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Is there any way to say we are sorry? Or have you lost all faith you once had in your beloved web mistresses? We worry the bonds that once united us, like our common love for Peter, Liz, and Jill, has now been reduced to a common love for Peter and the mere shadow of love lost. This isn't to say we have been idle! We have watched rouge, vacuous sites uncoil from the dark corners of Peter fan-dom. We correctly assumed that they would soon feed on themselves. With their disturbing overuse of the exclamation mark and emoticons and an all too troubling obsession with the corpus of Peter, we understood that the time had come for us to return.


That, and we were invited to review Jarhead by Universal. Review and contest coming soon! Who's the corporate tool now???

No comments: